Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cookies anyone?



Cookies & Cream Cupcakes

This week I followed the trail of cupcakes into the world of Oreos. My did I find a treasure! These luscious little cakes are vanilla based with a half an Oreo nestled at the bottom. Topped with my new found favorite frosting. It's a take on cream cheese frosting, but with just a hint of heavy cream to make it dreamy. It's been officially added to our list of favorites.

That list of favorites is growing and we are shaping it into our product list as Lil Sweet Cheeks. We are preparing to enter a booth at at local festival in October. I think that it will be a great way to gauge if this is just a hobby or actually a business that would prosper. Our other great idea, courtesy of Momma McNeilly, is to have a cupcake party. Who wouldn't want to eat cupcakes, drink coffee and girly chat? Stay tuned for details, you aren't going to want to miss this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment