Friday, September 30, 2011

Whole Wheat Spelt Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes

I know it's kind of a long title, but really I could have made it a whole lot longer - Whole Wheat Spelt Banana Chocolate Chip Fantabulously Tasterific Yumminess!  I could think of several other adjectives, but I'll spare you the obsessiveness that is my brain.  All that said, I made these wonderful pancakes for the kiddos this morning and thought I'd share the goodness.


~ 1-2 Mashed Bananas
~ 2 large eggs
~ 1 cup white whole wheat flour
~ 1 cup spelt
~ 1 1/2 cups milk
~ 2 tbls sucanant
~ 1/4 cup applesauce
~ 2 tbls baking powder
~ 1/2 tsp salt
~ handful of chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients until just combined. Cook on your skillet til golden brown and enjoy in normal pancake fashion.  Hope you like them because they're going to rock your skillet!

No comments:

Post a Comment